Short Bible Verses for Mom's
Balancing EverydayLife with God's Word
Have you ever struggled with finding the time to read God's word? Do you find your days so busy, it's easy to put reading scriptures on your, "I'll do it tomorrow" list?
If that you then, these short bible verses can help!
You can easily incorporate your favourite scriptures into your everyday life. Simply write one bible verses into your daily planner once a week. Read it whenever you look at your planner. Soon, you will have it memorized then, you can add another scriptures to your planner. Before you know it, you will have several scriptures memorized!
Short bible verses you can use with your family
There's no one busier then a mom! Time is precious and God should be first in our lives. But, life's commitments to often seem to get in the way. What better way to learn God's word than with short bible verses that you can read everyday. The Lord knows moms are pushed, pulled, and give all our energy and time to our families. So, how else do you find time to spend in God's word other than with small bit size pieces! With his word inside of use we can have His strength and peace to get through a typical busy mom's day.
Short bible verses are simple for the whole family to learn together. Kids of all ages can learn about God's word without the overwhelm of a whole chapter. They are perfect for getting into God's word everyday! When you don't have time for your normal bible study time, include your kids into your time with God. And, using these short bible verse makes it easy and simple!
10 Things You Can Do With Scriptues
- Make a bible verse box with index cards with a verse that you can read each day. Leave the box on top of your stove. And, while making dinner pull one out and read it, and meditate on what the word of God is speaking to you about while mixing your Mac and cheese.
- Make a list of scripture locations and look them up during breakfast and highlight them in your bible.
- Leave a stack of cards on your nightstand and copy them into your favourite journal before bed. This is helps to go to sleep stress free.
- Write your favourite verse on sticky notes and stick them around the house in places that are high traffic area's for yourself so you can take a quick glance at them throughout your day.
- Copy one a day onto your hand so you can meditate on it all day.
- Copy one out for your kid's lunchbox and send it to school with them.
- Add short bible verses to your kid's colouring pages
- Get a cheap canvas from the dollar store and paint your favourite verse on it and hang it up. Better yet let your kids decorate it for their own bedrooms.
- Copy onto cards for your kids to copy later in their own bible journal
- Create a list of 3-5 verses for your fridge door. Each time you open the fridge read through them until you have them memorized. Then create another list.
All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right. God uses it to prepare and equip his people to do every good work.
2 Timothy 3:16:-17
100+ Short Bible Verses
Bible Verses That Plant Seeds
Bible Verses That Pull Weeds
Bible Verses That Bring Harvest Blessings
Bible Verses For Holiday's & Season's
The Wise and Foolish Builders
“Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practiceis like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”
Don't let the enemy keep your family to busy to find time for God's word in your lives! Use these simple bible verses in creative ways to build a strong foundation on the rock for your family.
You might also like to read...