Do you struggle with bedtime battles with your kids?
Do they wake up several times a night?
If your tired of bedtime problems with your kids, then I would love to help you!
- You say it's bedtime and your child starts crying.
- You read just one more book ever night.
- After you get your child to bed they ask's for more water, to get a toy that's outside their room, or have to go to the bathroom just, one more time.
- Has a sore stomach or a mysterious ache or pain every night.
- Tries to keep talking to you from their bed while your watching t.v.
- Visits you three or four times a night.
- Wakes up screaming seeing things that you can't.
- Won't stop talking to their sibling that they have to share a room with.
- You wake up every morning with an extra person in your bed.
- Your marriage is not what it used to be because nobodies getting any sleep.
- Your not the mom you know God has called you to be.
- You struggle with your temper because your just so, tired all the time.
If you said, "YES," to any of the above, then I completely get you!
I Write About
I have gone through those things above and more! But, the good news is, I came out the other side, and you can too!
It wasn't easy and, I made a lot of mistakes along the way. But, my journey has taught me so much. Now, I feel called to share my knowledge and struggles with other christian mom's in the same dark tunnel I was in for years.
I can teach you what works, and point out some things that don't.
Let's face it, when your a tired mom your not at your best.
You don't have the energy to find a solution to your problem. Most of the time your living in a brain fog and just struggling to get through another day.
And, that's o.k.
Just know that their is a light at the end of your tunnel, and I would love to support you, and your family in finding it.