Thanksgiving is a time to give thanks to God for all the blessings we have recieved over the past year. Giving thanks helps us remember how great God is! Using God's word to teach us about what God thinks of thanksgiving is a great idea for christian families. Here are some scriptures to help you this Thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving Bible Verses that Promote Gratitude
- "I will praise the name of God with a song; I will magnify him with thanksgiving." Psalm 69:30
- "Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. and be thankful" Colossians 3:15
- Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will fo you who belong to Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:18
- And give thanks for everthing to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Ephesians 5:20
- Give thanks to the Lord, for he is God; His love endures forever. 1 Chronicles 16:34