Bible Verses About Honesty
• An honest answer is like a kiss of friendship.
Proverbs 24:26 NLT
• The king is pleased with words from righteous lips; he loves those who speak honestly.
• Do not steal. Do not deceive or cheat one another.
Leviticus 19:11 NLT
• Better to have little, with godliness, than to be rich and dishonest.
Proverbs 16:8 NLT
• Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Philippians 4:8 NLT
• Only those whose hands and hearts are pure, who do not worship idols and never tell lies. They will receive the Lord's blessing and have a right relationship with God their savior.
Psalm 24:4-5 NLT
• We are careful to be honorable before the Lord, but we also want everyone else to see that we are honorable.
2 Corinthians 8:21 NLT
• Be careful to live properly among your unbelieving neighbors. Then even if they accuse you of doing wrong, they will see your honorable behavior, and they will give honor to God when he judges the world.
1 Peter 2:12 NLT
Fun Teaching Tools:
You might also like:
•Bible Verses About Gossip
•Bible Verses About Lying
•Bible Verses About Forgiveness
Have A Bible Verse To Add To This List?
Share your favorite bible verse with others and add to our list!
What Other Visitors Have Said
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
Top of Bible Verses About Honesty
Back to Bible Verses By Subject