Do you struggle with bedtime battles with your kids?
Do they wake up several times a night?
If your tired of bedtime problems with your littles, then I would love to help you solve them!
- You say it's bedtime and your child starts crying.
- You read just one more book ever night.
- After you get your child to bed they ask's for more water, to get a toy that's outside their room, or have to go to the bathroom just, one more time.
- Has a sore stomach or a mysterious ache or pain every night.
- Tries to keep talking to you from their bed while your watching t.v.
- Visits you three or four times a night.
- Wakes up screaming seeing things that you can't.
- Won't stop talking to their sibling that they have to share a room with.
- You wake up every morning with an extra person in your bed.
- Your marriage is not what it used to be because nobodies getting any sleep.
- Your not the mom you know God has called you to be.
- You struggle with your temper because your just so, tired all the time.
If you said yes to any of the above, then I COMPLETELY get you!
I Write About
I have gone through thoses things above and more! But, the good news is, I came out the other side, and you can too!
It wasn't easy and, I made a lot of mistakes along the way. But, my journey has taught me so much. Now, I feel called to share my knowledge and struggles with other christian mom's in the same dark tunnel I was in for years.
I can teach you what works, and point out some things that don't.
Let face it, when your a tired mom your not at your best.
You don't have the energy to find a solution to your problem. Most of the time your living in a brain fog and just struggling to get through another day.
And that's o.k.
That's why God has open this door for me, here at Grace Parenting, to help mom's like you!
To help you, cope with your families sleep problems from a christian perspective.
Just know that their is a light at the end of your tunnel, and I would love to support you, and your family in finding it.
So, I pray that I am able to bless you, and help you somewhere along the way in your families sleep journey.