Bedtime Planner Workbook
How to get your child from toddler to tween to sleep simply even if your tired!
Grab the Bedtime Planner
workbook today for
Are you tired of...
- Sleepless nights for you and your family.
- Nightly bedtime battles & meltdowns with your child.
- Knowing you should have a consistent bedtime routine, but struggle to keep it.
- Wanting an easier way to get your kids to bed, but can't seem to get organized enough to make it happen.
If you answered YES to any of the above, you will love the Bedtime Planner workbook
The workbook is an easy to follow, step-by-step guide for you to follow, so you can overcome sleepless nights in your home!
The Bedtime Planner is a guided workbook to help you discover where you are missing the mark with your child's bedtime and how to fix it. It's designed to help you create amazing sleep habits for your child that will help them for a lifetime. This simple DIY Bedtime Planner workbook is what you need to start helping your kids sleep better tonight!
- A step-by-step guide to planning your child's unique bedtime routine.
- How to tell, if you're making serious bedtime mistakes that stop your child from going to sleep.
- A plan to simplify your child's routine to create less stress.
- How to determine if your child's bedtime is right for them.
- Printables to help with bedtime behaviors.
- Action steps to help your child sleep.
- Prompts to help you go deep into sleep issues that might be holding your child back from sleeping well.
- Everything you need to set up your child's bedtime routine for success.
Who am I to be teaching you this?
I'm Nadine, mom + homeschool teacher turned sleep expert.
My specialty? I simplify sleep strategies for families, from a Christian perspective, for mom's like you. And, I helping mom's take the guesswork out of their child's sleep problems. All done with God's gentle love and grace.
My tips on children's sleep have been collected over years of experience. I have learned through many failures, and success with my own families sleep issues. I have a wide range of experience, from kids being terrified throughout the night to learning how to get them out of your bed gently, once and for all. You name it, I've probably had to deal with it. And, I can help you, too!
The most important thing I have learned through my many years of trials, errors, and lot's of research, is that each individual in your home has a unique sleep pattern, and as a mom, you have to learn to navigate it.
Now, I'm sharing my experience and knowledge to help mom's like you help their kids sleep better.
Are you ready to help your child sleep tonight?
Grab your copy of the Bedtime Planner workbook, and get started today!