Bible Verses About Stress
• Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.
Isaiah 26:3 NLT
• You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you!
Isaiah 26:3 NLT
• Be joyful because you have hope. Be patient when trouble comes, and pray at all times.
Romans 12:12 NCV
• Wait for the Lord's help. Be strong and brave, and wait for the Lord's help.
Psalm 27:14 NCV
• I wait patiently for the Lord. He turned to me and heard my cry.
Psalm 40:1 NLT
• But the Holy Spirit produce this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things!
Galatians 5:22 NLT
• Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.
Romans 12:2 NLT
• Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.
1 Peter 5:7 NLT
• He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams.
Psalm 23:2 NLT
• I wait quietly before God, for my victory comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will never be shaken.
Psalm 62:1-2 NLT
Fun Teaching Tools:
You might also like:
•Bible Verses About Worry
•Bible Verses About Prayer
•Bible Verses About Anxiety
Have A Bible Verse To Add To This List?
Share Your Favorite Bible Verse With Others!
Top of Bible Verses About Stress
Back to Bible Verses By Subject